Brooklyn Full-Service Law Firm
It is still possible to receive personalized attention from an attorney in New York who cares about your situation and will protect your best interests. At the law firm of Costello & Costello, P.C., client concerns are important, and every client is treated with dignity and respect.
If you have legal issues you wish to discuss with an experienced lawyer, contact our law offices in New York or New Jersey.
Helping Clients in New York and New Jersey Resolve Their Legal Concerns
Started in 1959 by Joseph G. Costello, our law firm has expanded its reach and services. When you need a lawyer in any of these areas, you can count on us.
- Real estate : We represent landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, lenders, and people involved in property disputes.
- Business law : If you have an established business or if you are starting a new business, we can help you with the legal issues.
- Civil litigation : When you are involved in a dispute with a family member, friend or business associate, we can help you determine what actions you should take.
- Personal injury : When you have been injured because of a car accident, a slip-and-fall accident, dangerous premises accident, or a dog bite attack, our personal injury lawyers can assure you are treated fairly.
- Estate planning and probate : Does your family understand your wishes? Are you responsible for the probate of a will? Our attorneys can help.
- Family law : We focus on helping families resolve family matters such as child support, child custody and visitation. We can guide you through these sensitive issues.
- Bankruptcy : If you are enduring creditor harassment while debts pile up, bankruptcy may be an option. We offer legal help with Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
The law firm of Costello & Costello, P.C., has served clients from our Bensonhurst office at 59th Street and 20th Avenue since 1959. Contact any of our law offices . We look forward to talking with you.